Sweet Wheat Grass
At Sweet Greens, we strive to produce the best quality wheat grass available. To that end, we’ve developed a system that ensures premium quality wheatgrass every week. We use high-quality organic seeds, and organic nutrients to feed our grass. We harvest our grass at its peak, which gives it a rich green color, optimum nutrition, and a sweet taste. Each harvest is grown fresh from seed to ensure the best flavor. Our nutrient enriched water is recirculated to reduce water consumption. Lastly, all root mats are taken to our farm to be composted. And it’s locally grown!
Health Benefits and nutritional value:
- One oz of wheat grass juice is equal to the nutritional value of 2 lbs of leafy greens
- Wheatgrass contains 90 minerals, including high concentrations of the most alkaline minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium(alkaline diets are gaining popularity)
- Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and twice the vitamin A as carrots
- Contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Some of which boost metabolism, strengthen the immune system and fight fatigue
- Contains essential enzymes that aid in digestion, break down fats into a usable form and assists in weight loss.
- The enzymes and amino acids found in wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens like no other food or medicine. It strengthens our cells, detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants
- Wheatgrass contains chlorophyll, which helps the body produce red blood cells that carry oxygen to every cell. Increased oxygen stimulates digestion, promotes clearer thinking and increases endurance during exercise.
- Wheatgrass aids in lowering blood pressure by dilating blood pathways throughout the body
Where to buy:
Liquid Planet Cleveland
11002 Clifton Boulevard
Cleveland, OH, 44102
Liquid Planet Crocker Park
224 Crocker Park Boulevard
Westlake, OH, 44145