6″ reflector for $465 – 8″ reflector for $485
Galaxy Digital Logic Dimmable Select Wattage Electronic Ballasts
Galaxy Digital Logic Ballasts comes with a Green LCD digital display for easy identification of ballast function. Galaxy Digital Logic is a dimmable, select wattage ballast with multiple modes of operation – including lamp Turbo Charge feature. Preprogrammed cycle settings with digital timer integration. The optional remote control (#902234 or #902674) can be used for integrated timer programming and operation. Control multiple units with one remote control (sold separately). Low current, staggered ignition delay feature eliminates circuit inrush overload and protects lamp for increased lumen maintenance. Built in self diagnostic feature with easily identified LCD error codes. Internal ballast programming will protect unit in instance of open circuit, short circuit, over/under voltage or high temperature exposure. Thermally optimized non-air cooled aluminum housing. Hour meter allows user to manage lamp and ballast age for maximum performance. New dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun System brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors.
Magnum XXXL – 6 Air-Cooled Reflector – Generation 3
The largest family of reflectors in the industry. Top panel is interchangeable. Completely sealed with gasketed tempered glass and integrated retention bars to hold glass tightly in place. Lightweight aluminum body with highly reflective white powder coated interior for excellent output and diffusion. Maximum air cooling with built-in 6” fittings and EZ Breeze® aerodynamic junction box. Integrated socket & 15′ lamp cord. Comes standard with white panel. Shown with optional 95% reflective textured German aluminum restrike panel (#904508). Shown with optional lamp. Overall Dimensions: 36.1″L x 26.5″W x 9.6″H Glass Frame Dimensions: 32.4″L x 26.5″W
Magnum XXXL – 8 Air-Cooled Reflector – Generation 3
95% reflective textured German aluminum interior offers excellent reflectivity and diffusion. Completely sealed – features double gasketed glass and hinged frame to hold glass tightly in place. Maximum air cooling with built-in 8″ fittings and EZ Breeze aerodynamic junction box. Bead ring to hold ducting firmly in place. Swing Stop retention cable keeps glass from abruptly swinging down. captured thumb screws & closure mechanism for ease of use and excellent sealing. The exterior is a powder-coated galvanized steel body. Integrated socket & 15′ lamp cord. Easy carry handles. Overall Dimensions: 39.9″L x 29.9″W x 10″H Glass Frame Dimensions: 35.2″L x 29.9″W
Hortilux Super HPS – High Pressure Sodium Lamps
- Provides 25% more energy in violet, blue and green spectrum than standard High Pressure Sodium.
- The combination of Super HPS and the Metal Ace conversion lamp provides the optimum spectral energy levels through all stages of plant growth.
- EN designation means environmentally friendly in that the lamp pass EPA, TCLP test criteria as non-hazardous waste.
1000 Watt for $210
Hard Core Remote Ballasts
- Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor.
- Uses high-quality & reliable Aerovox® brand capacitor.
- 600 volt lamp cord receptacle – accepts all Sun System® lamp cords (sold separately).
- Our Hard Core ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power!
- Simply unplug detachable 12O volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord. (240 volt power cord sold separately, Part # 903082).
- Powder coated steel housing with louvered venting and solid design helps protect internal components.
- Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration.
- Excellent ballast quality with high temp 150°C wire connections will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Removable stainless steel handles allow easy handling.
- 2 year warranty.
1000 Watt Switchable Ballast Features:
- Operates both HPS and MH 1000 watt lamps with selectable switch.
Yield Master – 6 Air-Cooled Reflector
Completely sealed—featuring hinged glass and double gasket for an air-tight seal. Includes tempered glass, built-in socket and 15′ lamp cord. Highly reflective textured aluminum interior for excellent output and uniformity. FREE upgrade! Swing Stop™ retention cable keeps glass from abruptly swinging down. Captured thumb screws & closure mechanism for ease of use and excellent sealing. Air-cooling flanges have a bead ring to keep ducting securely in place. Powder-coated galvanized steel housing.
Overall Dimensions: 23.8″L x 22.2″W x 7.4″H
Glass Frame Dimensions: 18.7″L x 22.2″W
Ultra Sun HPS Lamps
The Ultra Sun™ High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps have a Kelvin temperature rating of 2000°K which is ideal for the fruiting and flowing stages of plants. It is also an excellent lamp for full term plant growth. These lamps have been specifically engineered for horticulture applications. Ultra Sun™ lamps are high quality, feature robust construction and have excellent reliability at an economical price. One year warranty.