Galaxy Digital Logic Dimmable Select Wattage Electronic Ballasts
Galaxy Digital Logic Ballasts comes with a Green LCD digital display for easy identification of ballast function. Galaxy Digital Logic is a dimmable, select wattage ballast with multiple modes of operation – including lamp Turbo Charge feature. Preprogrammed cycle settings with digital timer integration. The optional remote control (#902234 or #902674) can be used for integrated timer programming and operation. Control multiple units with one remote control (sold separately). Low current, staggered ignition delay feature eliminates circuit inrush overload and protects lamp for increased lumen maintenance. Built in self diagnostic feature with easily identified LCD error codes. Internal ballast programming will protect unit in instance of open circuit, short circuit, over/under voltage or high temperature exposure. Thermally optimized non-air cooled aluminum housing. Hour meter allows user to manage lamp and ballast age for maximum performance. New dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun System brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors.
Magnum XXXL – 6 Air-Cooled Reflector – Generation 3
The largest family of reflectors in the industry. Top panel is interchangeable. Completely sealed with gasketed tempered glass and integrated retention bars to hold glass tightly in place. Lightweight aluminum body with highly reflective white powder coated interior for excellent output and diffusion. Maximum air cooling with built-in 6” fittings and EZ Breeze® aerodynamic junction box. Integrated socket & 15′ lamp cord. Comes standard with white panel. Shown with optional 95% reflective textured German aluminum restrike panel (#904508). Shown with optional lamp. Overall Dimensions: 36.1″L x 26.5″W x 9.6″H Glass Frame Dimensions: 32.4″L x 26.5″W
Magnum XXXL – 8 Air-Cooled Reflector – Generation 3
95% reflective textured German aluminum interior offers excellent reflectivity and diffusion. Completely sealed – features double gasketed glass and hinged frame to hold glass tightly in place. Maximum air cooling with built-in 8″ fittings and EZ Breeze aerodynamic junction box. Bead ring to hold ducting firmly in place. Swing Stop retention cable keeps glass from abruptly swinging down. captured thumb screws & closure mechanism for ease of use and excellent sealing. The exterior is a powder-coated galvanized steel body. Integrated socket & 15′ lamp cord. Easy carry handles. Overall Dimensions: 39.9″L x 29.9″W x 10″H Glass Frame Dimensions: 35.2″L x 29.9″W
Hortilux Super HPS – High Pressure Sodium Lamps
- Provides 25% more energy in violet, blue and green spectrum than standard High Pressure Sodium.
- The combination of Super HPS and the Metal Ace conversion lamp provides the optimum spectral energy levels through all stages of plant growth.
- EN designation means environmentally friendly in that the lamp pass EPA, TCLP test criteria as non-hazardous waste.
1000 Watt for $210
Hard Core Remote Ballasts
- Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor.
- Uses high-quality & reliable Aerovox® brand capacitor.
- 600 volt lamp cord receptacle – accepts all Sun System® lamp cords (sold separately).
- Our Hard Core ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power!
- Simply unplug detachable 12O volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord. (240 volt power cord sold separately, Part # 903082).
- Powder coated steel housing with louvered venting and solid design helps protect internal components.
- Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration.
- Excellent ballast quality with high temp 150°C wire connections will provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Removable stainless steel handles allow easy handling.
- 2 year warranty.
1000 Watt Switchable Ballast Features:
- Operates both HPS and MH 1000 watt lamps with selectable switch.
Yield Master – 6 Air-Cooled Reflector
Completely sealed—featuring hinged glass and double gasket for an air-tight seal. Includes tempered glass, built-in socket and 15′ lamp cord. Highly reflective textured aluminum interior for excellent output and uniformity. FREE upgrade! Swing Stop™ retention cable keeps glass from abruptly swinging down. Captured thumb screws & closure mechanism for ease of use and excellent sealing. Air-cooling flanges have a bead ring to keep ducting securely in place. Powder-coated galvanized steel housing.
Overall Dimensions: 23.8″L x 22.2″W x 7.4″H
Glass Frame Dimensions: 18.7″L x 22.2″W
Ultra Sun HPS Lamps
The Ultra Sun™ High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps have a Kelvin temperature rating of 2000°K which is ideal for the fruiting and flowing stages of plants. It is also an excellent lamp for full term plant growth. These lamps have been specifically engineered for horticulture applications. Ultra Sun™ lamps are high quality, feature robust construction and have excellent reliability at an economical price. One year warranty.
Our universal socket assembly is compatible with all of our reflectors and both MH & HPS lamps. We go the extra mile by offering 5KV/hor position oriented mogul base sockets. White powder coated junction box and cover. Includes strain relief, but not lamp cord. Water tight“ pigtail ” strain relief, Completely assembled, UL and CUL listed.
Our universal socket assembly is compatible with all of our reflectors and both MH & HPS lamps. We go the extra mile by offering 5KV/hor position oriented mogul base sockets. White powder coated junction box and cover. Includes strain relief, but not lamp cord. Water tight“ pigtail ” strain relief, Completely assembled, UL and CUL listed
Sun System 1 Remote Assembled Ballast 5kv Socket Assembly with 15′ Lamp Cord Sold Separately • Aluminum heat sync ballast enclosure • Heavy-duty key-way handle • Major brand ballast • Rubber feet – reduces noise, vibration and provides air flow under the ballast for cool running • High temperature capacitor • Completely assembled • Printed UPS shippable carton • 5 Year Warranty • Technical Guide • Comes standard with a 8’ – 120 volt MVP power cord. Purchase the 240 volt MVP power cord separately (part # 903132) NOW FEATURES OUR EXCLUSIVE MULTI-VOLT POWERCORD MVP™!!!
5kv Socket Assembly with 15’ Lamp Cord Sold Separately. The ballast includes: Die cast aluminum housing. Louvers for cooling. Rubber feet. Multi-volt ballast. 8 ft. grounded power cord. White powder coated finish. Printed UPS shippable carton. High temperature domestic capacitor. All Systems wired for 120 volt operation unless specified otherwise. For 240 volt, Add $8.95 Suggested Retail, 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Master Green™ 1000 watt HPS electronic ballast features high frequency 105 kHz micro processing technology optimized for operating double-ended 1000 watt HPS lamps. The Master Green™ can operate at 60%, 70%, 100%, or Super Charge. Extruded aluminum housing is lightweight and its compact design has active cooling (internal fan) and soft start technology, which promotes longer lamp life. Our Master Green™ electronic ballast lamp cord receptacle is designed specifically for Sun System® brand reflectors. The ballast operates at 120-240 volt power. Includes a 6.5 ft Convertible Smart Volt® dual ferrite, power cord and both 120 volt and 240 volts interchangeable plugs.
The Sun System® 1 DE ballast(s) is Etelligent™ compatible with signal ports for on/off/dimming functions by this wired controller. The Sun System® 1 advanced 105 kHz microprocessor is designed specifically to drive DE lamps at sustained peak performance. Sun System® 1 DE series provides premium components and superior construction for the professional horticulture enthusiast. Thermally optimized non-air cooled aluminum housing does not require a cooling fan. Internal ballast programming will protect unit in instance of open circuit, short circuit, over/under voltage or high temperature exposure. Features internal built-in circuit breaker. This Sun System® 1 ballast has dimmable/selectable wattage, turbo and built-in green LED lights for easily identified self-diagnostic performance codes. Low-current, staggered ignition delay feature eliminates circuit inrush overload and protects lamp for increased lumen maintenance. This ballast includes a prewired lamp cord receptacle that is compatible with all Sun System® brand reflectors. A 15 ft Etelligent™ signal wire and a Convertible Smart Volt® Dual Ferrite Power Cord 120-240 volt 6.5 ft with 120 and 240 volt plugs is included. The Sun System® 1 Etelligent™ Controller Kit #902245 (sold separately) allows up to 400 Sun System® 1 ballasts to be daisy-chained together. Compliant with both FCC Article 18 Part A (governs commercial use) and FCC Article 18 Part B (governs residential use) as tested by an independent U.S. testing lab in a “true as used” configuration.
Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core® offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor. Dual universal lamp cord receptacle is compatible with all Sun System® brand reflectors as well as other branded reflectors. Our Hard Core® ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power! Simply unplug detachable 8 ft 120 volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power, and plug in a 240 volt power cord. (240 volt power cord sold separately #903082). Powder-coated steel housing with louvered venting and solid design helps protect internal components. Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration. Excellent ballast quality with high temp 150° C wire connections will provide years of trouble-free operation. Removable stainless steel handles allow easy handling.
Fixtures include FREE pre-installed Spectralux 6500° K lamps. New wider advanced reflector design offers excellent reflectivity and diffusion. White powder coated steel housing. Wire cable hangers included with every fixture. Now you can choose to hang horizontally or vertically. 12 foot power cord and on/off switch allows for easy operation. Eight lamp model features two on/off switches to run four lamps at a time if desired. Louvered for cool operation. High output lamps have an extremely high lumen per watt rating. Run on 120 volt power only. 3000° K (red) lamps can be purchased separately. Daisy chain feature allows multiple fixtures to be plugged in together. New “eco-friendly” recyclable packaging.
NEW IMPROVED DESIGN – 5-YEAR WARRANTY
Sun System® 2 is a complete lighting system
in which the reflector and ballast are integrated
in the same metal housing.
COMPLETE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
• Backlit on / off switch
• Steel powder coated housing
• 95% reflective German aluminum interior
• 8 foot grounded power cord
• Chrome wire mounting hangers
• Mogul base socket
• Air-Cooled with optional fittings
• Purchase your choice of lamps separately
NEW Dimensions: 22.4” L x 12.6” W x 7.4” H
* • If Metal Halide lamps are used in Horizontal reflectors, for UL listing glass needs to be purchased separately.
• Glass not required for UL listing when using HPS lamps.
• All Sun System® 2’s are wired for 120 volt unless specified otherwise.
NEW IMPROVED DESIGN – PERFECT FOR ORCHIDS, HERBS, HOUSEPLANTS AND SEED STARTS.
Now 175 watt MH & 150 watt HPS
This small light fixtures perfect for small garden areas, seedling starts orfor growers on a budget!
• Energy efficient – but delivers the high output that H.I.D. lights provide…
MH 175 = 13,500 lumens / HPS 150 = 16,000 lumens (Note: as a reference point – a 100 watt incandescent lamp emits 1,260 lumens)
• Steel powder coated housing
• 8 foot grounded power cord
• Medium base socket
• Chrome wire mounting hangers
• 95% reflective German aluminum interior
• 5 Year Warranty
• Fixtures are priced without lamps. Please purchase your choice of lamps separately.
* SIZE: 15” long x 9.5” wide x 5.7” high
COMMMERCIAL GREENHOUSE FIXTURE
MHMetal Halide –
Best light source if little or no natural light is available. Promotes growth. Functions as a primary light source.
HPSHigh Pressure Sodium –
Best light source if used in conjunction with natural light. Promotes flowering /fruiting. Functions as a supplementary light source.
• Designed to withstand damp, hostile conditions found in greenhouse environments providing years of performance and reliability.
• The Sun System® 3 features an exclusive extruded aluminum ballast enclosure that will never rust. Powder coated in our signature green for a durable and attractive appearance.
• The Sun System® 3 is UL and CUL listed for damp locations.
• Our Sunstar™ reflector is made from 95% reflective German aluminum. This material was designed specifically for high performance lighting fixtures. It offers the best output & diffusion properties available in the lighting industry.
• Our exclusive Sunstar™ reflectors were specifically designed for greenhouse
applications. They feature outstanding uniformity and superior light levels.
• Computer generated lighting layouts available at no charge.
• Features major brand lamps and ballasts.
• Available in 120, 208, 240, 277, & 480 V.
• Mounting hardware included.
• 2 Yr. replace or rebuild warranty
• All ballasts are wired 120 volt unless specified otherwise.
• For 240 volt: Add suggested retail $4.95, & For 480 volt: Add suggested retail $16.95
• Twist lock male plugs are available. Call for quote.
• Please specify operating voltage.
• Above pricing is for the fixture with a 6’ – 120 volt power cord or 6’ of 16 gauge 3 wire cord with no plug on the end (for hard-wired applications).
• Glass required for UL listing on MH fixtures. Purchase separately for suggested Retail $14.95.
• Purchase your choice of lamps separately.
Note: Sun System® 3 is a build-to-order product. Lead Time is 1 – 3 weeks.
Sun System® LEC® Brand 630 Watt Light Fixtures utilize cutting edge Light Emitting Ceramic® brand technology. This fixture has a dual horizontal lamp configuration offering increased wattage in a single fixture design. It has a 98% reflective German aluminum insert and 95% reflective textured corners for excellent output, uniformity and diffusion. Highly efficient agriculturally engineered CDM-T Agro 315 Watt lamps (included) for LEC® brand fixtures. Greatly improved full color light spectrum out of next generation ceramic lamps. Higher amounts of beneficial UV and far red spectrums increase the lamps growth power to the plants. Very high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per second light source. 3100° K Green Power or 4200° K color temperature lamps with high 92 CRI and 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W). Long life 20,000 hr lamps. High 90% lumen maintenance @ 8,000 hr. High 85% PPF maintenance @ 20,000 hr. Unique open-rated lamp construction reduces radiant heat from the arc tube and is suitable for open fixture use. 50/60 Hz low frequency, square wave, highly efficient Philips electronic ballasts rated for 50,000 hr ballast life. Philips electronic ballast incorporates built-in thermal protection. US Patents: D732,236, D756,026. US Patent Pending: 25/516,347. Chinese Patent: ZL201430548157.9. One year warranty on lamps.
Gavita Pro 1700e LED 120-277 Volt
he Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture operates at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents. This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages. Built with premium Philips drivers, Samsung white LEDs and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components. The fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers. The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter – 120-277 V (#906151, sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller; non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%. The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture and Gavita E-Series LED Adapter are FCC compliant, UL8800, and IP66 rated for use in wet environments with a maximum ambient operating temperature of 40°C. Sun Grip® light hangers included. Dimensions: 44.1 in x 43.7 in x 2.3 in. Weight: 28.4 lbs.